Location: Madison, WI
The Homeless Services Program Supervisor will be responsible for the management, oversight, direction and development of the following programs:
- PATH ReachOut is a homeless intervention and street outreach program serving individuals experiencing homelessness with serious mental illness in Madison and Dane County. PATH Outreach Worker provides outreach, assessment, information and referral, short-term case management to program participants. The end goal is permanent, stable housing with community supports to remain in housing. This project is funded by the State of Wisconsin and requires extensive communication with other local outreach projects as well as The Department of Health Services.
- Willy St. SRO and Permanent Housing Project: are Permanent Supportive Housing projects that house Chronically Homeless individuals that also have a diagnosed Mental Illness. The goal of these programs is to move individuals off the streets and into housing, while offering supportive services to help them maintain that housing. Both of these programs are HUD funded and require extensive communication with the local CoC as well as the local HUD field office.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
Persons occupying this position must be able to perform all essential functions, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ensure program staffing as well as team supervision and development
- Develop, complete and submit all necessary program/grant applications
- Create and submit reports to appropriate funding agencies
- Complete appropriate grant applications, annually.
- Assure that all client care activities are performed according to the company policies and procedures
- Insure that all programs adhere to all applicable state and federal laws and regulatory agencies
- Responsible for ensuring that directed programs are delivered within budget.
- Coordinate treatment activity between disciplines and team members
- Provide outreach and case management to clients, when needed.
- Contribute to development of improved efficiency and productivity of program functions
- Train staff on how to outreach homeless individuals identified in various community settings: streets, shelter, day resources centers, libraries etc.
- Review and validate assessments and documentation provided for individuals for program eligibility (homelessness, mental health disorders)
- Provide information and referral to community resources, including mental health, AODA, medical, educational, financial services, based on assessment. Follow-up to ensure that clients are connected to and utilize the services.
- Master’s Degree preferred; Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in social services, case management and/or outreach.
- Supervision experience preferred
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate.
Tellurian is an equal opportunity employer who fully supports equal access for all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or testing, family and medical leave, and sexual orientation. We prohibit retaliation against individuals who bring forth a complaint in good faith to the employer or government agency, or participate in said investigation of any complain, or otherwise oppose discrimination.Read the full article at: https://www.jobsinmadison.com/job/detail/52922073/Homeless-Services-Program-Supervisor?frame=1&aid=2415791&csid=132967