SOAR Case Management Services Inc. (SOAR), is seeking an experienced, responsive, trauma informed full-time Case Manager to join our team. We offer a casual and collaborative work environment nestled in Madison, WI. This is an in-person position at our Madison office with working hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday with some on-call evenings/weekends.
Your contributions will include:
- Provide direct case management support to clients.
- Develop and foster 1:1 relationship with clients to support the client in developing new skills and abilities.
- Assist client with working towards identified goals and increase their independence and improve
quality of life.
- Coordinate client care with community supports.
- Develop and maintain relationships with community providers to best support clients.
- Manage and complete weekday medication deliveries for client.
- Complete and manage client intakes, assessments, treatment plans, and Chapter 35 treatment
- Complete all corresponding CCS, TCM Assessments, and treatment plans as required per client.
- Accurately complete all necessary daily documentation by the end of each workday.
- Accurately and in a timely manner complete all Chapter 51 documentation as needed.
- Attend and actively participate in the regular scheduled meetings.
To be successful in this opportunity, you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology or Human Services is required.
- Master’s Degree in Psychology or Human Services is preferred.
- Substance Abuse Counselor License is preferred.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience in the mental health field is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to provide client care in a social service setting is required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (both orally and in writing).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to provide documentation with degree confer date and transcript at the time of
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, insurance to meet state requirements, and access to a
vehicle to use for work related purposes.
- Must be able to successfully pass a care giver background check and DMV check at hire and
annually thereafter in accordance with the state and local DHS requirements.
- Full vaccination status for COVID-19 is preferred.
Please share your resume with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Indeed.com posting, we look
forward to hearing from you!
Organization: SOAR Case Management Services Inc.
Job Location: Madison, WI