Provides Service Facilitation and services to assigned individuals across the life span requesting and found eligible for the Comprehensive Community Services Program (CCS). Eligible Individuals served have a diagnosed mental illness and/or a substance abuse disorder.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Illustrative only)
- Serves as member of a multi-disciplinary unit serving individuals with a mental health disorder and/or a substance use disorder utilizing principles of psychosocial rehabilitation.
- Identifies through the assessment process individual needs which include medical, psychological, vocational, social, familial, and daily living spheres
- Works to achieve voluntary involvement and participation in the design of a self-directed recovery plan developed to support the consumer in a manner that helps achieve the highest possible level of independent functioning.
- Promotes and teaches team based approaches to enhance and sustain the recovery process.
- Provides support for individuals, families or significant others in individual, conjoint, and group formats
- Ensuring that the service plan and services delivered are integrated, coordinated and monitored.
- Adheres to State Statutes, Administrative Code, County and Department of Health and Human Services policies/procedures and social work practice standards
- Documents contacts and services, maintains files and data for reporting purposes and creates authorizations of services for payment per an individual’s plan while adhering to agency-defined fiscal parameters
- Obtains case consultation from supervisor or psychiatrist and participates in regular clinical meetings
- Participates in staff development/training activities to enhance skills and to maintain awareness of current practice techniques (i.e. Evidenced-based practice models)
- Serves as advocate for individuals with mental health and/or substance abuse disorders within the community
- Teaches families and individuals about available community resources and how to independently gain access to needed services
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or relevant field
- Must have access to private transportation at all times for work-related duties
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Must hold one of the following licensures or certifications in compliance with the state of Wisconsin statutes and Department of Health Services Administrative Rules:
- Certified Social Worker, certified advance practice social worker, or certified independent social worker
- Licensed independent clinical social worker
- Licensed professional counselor
- Hold or be able to acquire within two months of hire a training or temporary Social Work Certificate and become certified within the specified time limits of the certificate
- Appointment will be conditional upon successful completion of criminal and caregiver background checks
Organization: Eau Claire County Department of Human Services
Job Location: Eau Claire, WIRead the full article at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/eauclaire/jobs/3392291/ccs-service-facilitator