The Job Developer Case Manager will both assist eligible refugee clients to secure employment and help them to access needed housing, medical, social, educational, and other services that might prevent successful employment. Additionally, the case manager will maintain existing employer relationships and develop new employment opportunities by proactively networking with potential employers and explaining the benefits of employing refugees.
- Minimum of one year of trauma-informed case management experience required, with
demonstrated ability to handle competing priorities.
- Proven ability to contribute both independently and as a key team member.
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills combined with the proven ability to prioritize duties, and manage time effectively.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, databases, email, and internet applications.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, work under pressure and handle competing priorities.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that prioritizes clients’ needs and capabilities. Some evening and weekend work required.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- Safe driving record, current WI driver’s license, and access to vehicle; able and willing to transport clients when necessary.
- Language skills beyond English a plus. Most common client-speaking languages are: Swahili, Dari/Farsi, Pashto, Kinyarwanda and Arabic.
- A Bachelors’ masters’ degrees in social work preferred. You may substitute a high school diploma or GED plus at least four years of experience
Organization: Jewish Social Services
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Full Description: JobDeveloperCaseManager.pdf