- The Rainbow Project’s Referral Coordinator is responsible for responding to referrals of individuals/families made to the agency, from the first point of contact through disposition.
- Responsible for the administrative coordination of select agency programs.
- Respond to inquiries about agency services and coordinate outreach to promote & educate others about the same, including potential referral sources, funders, & other interested parties
- Primary contact to receive, respond to, & coordinate requests for group psychotherapy
- Coordinate with Community Service Facilitator to ensure coverage of essential responsibilities
- Collect & compile required data for completion of agency quarterly & year-end reports.
- Keep Referral Coordinator reference binder/materials updated.
- This position reports to the Executive Director and Clinical Manager, and coordinates with the administrative & clinical teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in social work, psychology, counseling, or guidance preferred.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, assertiveness & strong communication skills with colleagues & consumers; ability to work independently & part of a team; proficiency using Microsoft Office 365.
- Requires one or more years experience working with & knowledge of the following…
- Family dynamics & families affected by family violence, child maltreatment, & other traumatic experiences
- Young children with special needs
- Knowledge of early child development, including attachment
- Must be sensitive to needs of diverse children & families
- Bilingual (Spanish & English) an asset
Organization: The Rainbow Project, Inc.
Location: Madison, WI
Full Description: Referral+Coordinator+Job+Description