The Department of Human Services is currently recruiting for a Children’s Long Term Support (CLTS) Social Work Manager. This position provides clinical, programmatic, and administrative supervision to the Children’s Long-Term Support Waiver Program; provides clinical and case management services; and assists in establishing unit program policies.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (Illustrative only)
Provides leadership, coordination, consultation and direction around the Children’s Long-Term Support Waiver Program.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures related to Program.
- Ensures compliance of Program, including compliance with state and federal regulations.
Interacts and communicates with local agencies, state bureaus, contract agencies, and the County Board
- Acts as advocate for and interpreter of agency programs, responsibilities, and client needs
- Provides staff liaison to appropriate committees and subcommittees
- Represents the Division and the Agency to community groups
Selects, supervises, and evaluates assigned staff assigned to the Children’s Long-Term Support Waiver Program
- Provides for the orientation, training, and motivation of staff members
- Provides supervision and clinical direction to staff around issues of client assessment, treatment planning, and case plan implementation.
- Establishes work rules and performance standards, conducts or oversees performance evaluations, and initiates and implements disciplinary actions
- Advises workers in gathering facts, appraising and evaluations needs, formulating and implementing possible solutions, and providing the concept of recovery services.
Provides leadership and direction to staff promoting the concept of recovery services
- Promotes and educates staff in recovery plan design; involves and directs other program personnel in recovery based therapeutic interventions
- Works with program staff to identify full range of client needs, including, but not limited to: medical, psychological, vocational, social, familial, daily living spheres, and substance use disorders
- Documents client contacts and services, maintains client files and client specific data for reporting purposes and prepares other records and reports as necessary
Assists in preparing Unit annual budgets and plans
- Provide oversight, monitoring, and approval to spending in the agency budget related to behavioral health expenditures
- Develops and monitors contracts for purchase of services with community agencies as assigned
- Oversees and monitors grant processes
- Develops recommendations for purchase of services with community agencies
- Provides supervision and coordination of programs and monitors provision of contracted services
Performs other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Clinical Psychology, or Human Service related field
- Must have access to private transportation at all times for work related duties
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Must possess State of Wisconsin Licensure as Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, (LCSW), or Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT) within two (2) months of hire and maintain Wisconsin Licensure as a condition of continued employment
- Those working toward licensure under a training license (LPC-IT, LMFT-IT) will also be considered.
- Appointment will be conditional upon successful completion of criminal and caregiver background check
Organization: Eau Claire County Department of Human Services
Job Location: Eau Claire, WIRead the full article at: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/eauclaire/jobs/3392560/clts-social-work-manager