We have an opening for a Resource Bridge Program Coordinator in our Resource Bridge program! The Program Coordinator (PRC) is responsible for providing crisis stabilization services and coordination of program services for adults referred into the Resource Bridge program. PC will work closely with referral sources, program staff and program management to screen referrals, deliver culturally sensitive, recovery oriented and trauma informed services. Primary duties of the PC will include coordination, and ongoing development of the Resource Bridge program. This is a 100% FTE position, which requires both clinical work and program coordination/administrative activities.
FOLLOWING IS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
The Resource Bridge Program Coordinator reports directly to the assigned supervisor with overall program supervision provided by the Clinical Team Manager. Minimum annual service hours are 1200. This position is included in the Professional Bargaining Unit.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related behavioral related health field
- Experience in community-based mental health and substance abuse assessment, crisis stabilization, service coordination, and treatment planning, therapy/counseling, and crisis resolution.
- Strong organizational, coordination, and leadership abilities.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Background and knowledge of behavioral health, human services, or healthcare.
- Demonstrated knowledge/skills relating to cultural sensitivity and consumer recovery.
- Effective verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Effective written communication skills.
- Mental Health and/or substance use disorder clinical background.
- Demonstrated facility with a wide range of computer operations and software.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license, a favorable driving record, adequate insurance (per state law) and access to a vehicle.
Typical Physical Demands
Requires driving, sitting, standing, light lifting, bending, and reaching; and the ability to use and operate standard office equipment, including computer, calculator, phone, printer, cell phone, facsimile, etc.
May require evening or weekend hours depending on program and consumer’s needs.
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or submission of ongoing PCR test results required.
- Master’s degree in a related behavioral health field.
- Fluency in Spanish or one Southeast Asian dialects in addition to English.
- Experience/knowledge with Macintosh computer system.
- Knowledge of state credentialing requirements for licensed behavioral health employees.
- Knowledge of federal/state requirements for OSHA, CARF, HIPAA, etc. as related to required training for employees.
A. Provision of Clinical Services
- Performs accurate assessments to evaluate and diagnose mental health and co-occurring issues in a culturally competent, recovery oriented, trauma sensitive manner by providing assessments within the context of the consumer’s perspectives and beliefs.
- Provides a range of clinical services including level of care assessment, service coordination, therapy/counseling, support, and referrals in a context that is supportive of the consumer’s culture, values, and perspectives.
- Completes accurate clinical records including intakes, assessments, treatment plans and updates, progress notes, discharge summaries and other information in a timely manner.
- Works collaboratively with other community agencies to develop and maintain a continuum of care and maintain efficient use of community services.
- Provides consultation and support related to areas of specialization.
- Attends Team Meetings and presents consumer cultural and clinical information.
- Maintains minimum direct and case management service hour expectations.
- Works collaboratively with team members and takes a leadership role in service planning.
B. Program and JMHC Participation
- Attends staff meetings, in-services, and other program activities.
- Participates in JMHC committees, trainings, and activities as desired and/or directed.
- Provides consultation to other JMHC programs as necessary.
C. Resource Bridge Coordination
- Responsible for coordination of all Resource Bridge community referrals.
- Responsible for working with Resource Bridge staff on collecting monthly and quarterly data and reporting data to Dane County monthly.
- Work closely with Resource Bridge supervisor to assess and further develop Resource Bridge Services.
Organization: Journey Mental Health Center
Job Location: Madison, WIRead the full article at: http://employer.circaworks.com/j/64851993?pc=334CA82BBC