Advanced Correctional Healthcare is seeking a Licensed Mental Health Professional
in Janesville, WI at Rock County Jail!
We are hiring for:
–Full Time Mental Health Professional
(LPC, LPC-IT, LCSW, LMFT)
Starting at $80k annually! *for fully licensed professionals
40 Hours/Week. Monday-Friday. 11AM-7PM.
ACH is proud to have been awarded the Better Business Bureau’s Torch Award for Ethics in 2019, and to be certified in 2021 by Fortune Magazine as a Great Place to Work for the sixth consecutive year!
The Mental Health Professional is responsible for providing mental health services to detainees while working directly with clients, team members, and facility staff, and maintaining a professional relationship with all staff and detainees.
- Provide mental health assessment and evaluation of detainees referred by facility staff or identified by prescreening (booking or nursing).
- Provide individual and/or group therapeutic services.
- Assist custody and medical staff in the monitoring of mental health for referred detainees.
- Coordinate with custody and medical staff in the management and treatment of detainees with mental health and/or behavioral concerns.
- Monitor and provide therapeutic support of segregated/isolated detainees.
- Support and supplement the activities of county mental health services in the stabilization of at-risk detainees.
- Coordinate with county mental health services for continuity of care and discharge planning via sharing of pertinent patient information.
- Complete documentation of assessment and treatment, as well as maintain records for referral tracking and CQI.
- Facilitate training on mental health-related issues as requested.
- Adhere to work schedule.
Organization: Rock County Jail
Job Location: Janesville, WI