Jefferson County’s Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) program within the Human Services department provides a flexible array of individualized community-based psycho-social rehabilitation services for consumers with mental health or substance abuse issues across their lifespan. The goal of the program is to assist the consumer in increasing resilience, reducing the impact that their trauma history, mental health, and/or substance abuse disorder plays in their life, and assisting in their journey of recovery.
The CCS team seeks multiple passionate and consumer focused individuals to take on the Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) Service Facilitator roles. These positions provide psycho-social rehabilitative services to consumers of all ages diagnosed with Mental Health and/or substance use disorders in order to reduce the negative impact of these disorders in their lives.
To be successful in this position, you will be focusing on the below responsibilities:
- Complete mental health assessments, including suicidal and homicide assessments
- Develop recovery treatment plans for improving or eliminating the effects of mental health and/or substance use disorders
- Participate in team developed Recovery Planning Services
- Facilitate and provide psycho-social rehabilitative services
- Maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with applicable statutes, administrative codes, and agency policies and procedures
- Variety of other important tasks
Starting wage: $25.40 – $31.86/hour, based on level of education and licensure. Position is eligible for Performance Bonuses based on meeting specific criteria…up to $2,000!
Benefits: Eligible for our excellent benefit package with details at the link: https://www.jeffersoncountywi.gov/departments/human_resources/pay_and_benefit_information.php
CCS Service Facilitator I (starting at $25.40/hour):
- Bachelor’s in Social Work or related field from a college or university
- One year experience working with individuals across the lifespan with a mental illness and/or substance abuse disorder and crisis management
- Valid driver’s license
CCS Service Facilitator II (starting at $29.38/hour and $31.86/hour if fully licensed):
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Counseling, 3000 hours of postgraduate, supervised clinical experience and/or 2 to 3 years’ experience
- Ability to obtain one of the following professional licenses:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Qualifications Preferred:
- Three years’ experience
- Professional Licensure upon hire
Applications will be accepted until filled; initial screening of applicants will take place immediately upon applying. Application and position details are available at www.jeffersoncountywi.gov or Jefferson County Human Resources: 311 S. Center Ave. Room 111, Jefferson, WI 53549.
Organization: Jefferson County Human Services
Job Location: Jefferson County