Open Door Center for Change
Start date: Immediately
Employment type: Full-time/ part-time with ability to build to 40 hours per week
Salary range: Commensurate with education and experience
Benefits: SimpleIRA, Employees working 30 plus hours have access to Health, STD/LTD and Life benefits
Required Education: Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a mental health field; master’s preferred
The Service Facilitator provides a wide range of client-centered facilitation or coordination of services and works with consumers in reaching their recovery goals. Services provided may include the coordination of mental and/or physical health care, assistance with housing, money management, medication management, coordination of substance abuse treatment, coordination of vocational and/or education support, and assistance with activities of daily living. The Service Facilitator acts as a case manager/coordinator for approximately 14-17 CCS clients with mental health and/or substance use needs.
We are a DHS 35 outpatient clinic with two locations on the West and East side of Madison. This position is largely remote. However, opportunities exist for in-person in both physical locations.
* Bachelor’s degree in a psychology, social work or related field
* Ability to work in collaboration with a variety of behavioral health disciplines
* Knowledge of and demonstrated skill in providing culturally sensitive, trauma-informed services
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to be flexible and creative
* Ability to utilize Telehealth platforms for client meetings as necessary
* Master’s degree in a psychology, social work or related field
* Experience working with children, families and adults with serious mental health and/or substance use concerns in a community setting
* Credentialed in good standing with Dane County’s Comprehensive Community Services
Gather information focusing on the consumer’s needs, goals, strengths, desired goals, and priorities as part of the assessment process
Ensure that the service plan and service delivery for each CCS consumer is integrated, coordinated and monitored
Represent the clinic and its mission and values to other agencies and the general public
Why Open Door Center for Change?
* We offer regular supervision and collaboration with experienced clinicians
* We value our employees and their personal growth
* We offer health insurance, STD/LTD and Life benefits, SimpleIRA and competitive salaries
Open Door Center for Change is an equal opportunity employer. Open Door Center for Change celebrates equality; we encourage applications from individuals of all races, ethnicities, spiritual beliefs, and socio-economic status as well as members of the LGBTQIA+ community.
Work Location: Office locations on East and West side of Madison. Can be home-based employment.
Organization: Open Door Center for Change
Job Location: Madison, WI