We have an opening for a Bilingual Clinical Receptionist in our Outpatient Services program! The Bilingual Clinical Receptionist (PSSIII) position assists with the support, organization, and administration of the operations of Clinical Latina and Clinic-Based services. The Bilingual Clinical Receptionist produces documents, files, answers phones, and handles scheduling to support the clinical activities of the programs. In addition, they also provide support and assistance to a variety of meetings and workgroups across Journey Mental Health Center. The Bilingual Clinical Receptionist may assume other projects and duties as directed. This position may require limited evening hours to provide coverage for other Clinic Based programs and check-in desks.
FOLLOWING IS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
This position reports to the Revenue Cycle Team Leader.
- Experience in providing administrative support or customer service.
- Bilingual Spanish/English required.
- Demonstrate superior communication skills including the ability to take accurate messages, communicate calmly, effectively, and courteously with a variety of customers, both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrate strong computer skills including the ability to develop and monitor databases, use e-mail, internet, Word, Excel and other computer apps and programs.
- Demonstrate characteristics of flexibility, problem solving, multitasking and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a larger team.
- Knowledge and understanding of how to work with confidential information.
- Strong commitment to, and comfort working with, individuals recovering from mental health/AODA issues.
- Experience working in a clinic setting.
- Knowledge of computer programs, electronic health records and other databases.
Reception and Consumer/Staff Interaction Activities
- Answer phones: providing information, support, and direction to callers in a culturally competent manner, respecting the values, beliefs, and traditions of consumers.
- Check consumers in by collecting, reviewing, and updating information in an electronic health record (EHR). Support scheduling needs for clinical staff.
- Maintain comfortable environment in waiting area by addressing consumer behaviors and concerns, acquiring other support when necessary.
- Support staff by making copies, maintaining supplies and other office tasks as needed.
- Provide coverage for all program desks as needed.
- Coordinate with Clinical Nursing and Prescribing staff to support needs of the Clinica Latina program and other JMHC programs as assigned.
Organization: Journey Mental Health Center
Job Location: Madison, WIRead the full article at: https://jobs.localjobnetwork.com/j/69073361?pc=83CB6453ED