Oregon Middle School is seeking a full-time social worker.
This position will require:
- The ability to serve as a liaison between the school’s families and community agencies/resources
- Provide social, emotional, and mental health interventions to individuals and groups of students
- Work collaboratively as a team
- Communicate clearly with all stakeholders
- Coordinate community mentors
- Be self-motivated
- Think creatively about how to meet the needs of our students
- Provide staff professional development
- Be committed to education equity
The ideal candidate will also have successful experience with working with middle school aged students. The Oregon School District is a growing district with 4000+ students. We offer a highly competitive compensation system, a robust benefits package, a commitment to professional development and a family friendly work environment. We are also fortunate to be located 10 miles south of Madison in a caring community that supports its public schools. Please note that we normally require transcripts and letters of recommendations, but we understand those may be challenging right now, so they are not required, but are very helpful. A transcript will be required before your start date.
If interested, please contact Shannon Anderson at email@example.com
Organization: Oregon Schools
Job Location: Oregon, WI