This posting represents multiple openings. Schedules vary from 32-40 hours per week, based on provider preference. Hours are scheduled Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM, with one to two evening shifts until 7pm. Hours may vary based on the needs of the department. This position is hybrid, partially in person and partially remote.Pay: You may be eligible for up to a $3000 sign on bonus (pro-rated based on FTE).
Be part of something remarkable
Behavioral Health Providers at UW Health promote well-being, healing, and recovery.
- Provide alcohol, drug, and mental health evidence-based treatments to adults and adolescents, with the ability to make dual diagnoses.
- Perform assessments, treatment planning, ongoing individual and group therapy, case management, and complete related documentation.
- Work with a highly skilled interdisciplinary team of physicians, therapists, and other professionals
- Provide a hybrid of telehealth (work from home) and in clinic care.
Minimum – Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, Marriage and Family Counseling, or other Behavioral Health related field.
Minimum – One year of combined experience working with individuals with substance use and mental health disorders.
Preferred – Two years of combined experience working with individuals with substance use and mental health disorders.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Unrestricted Mental Health license as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) with the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS), or license eligible in the State of Wisconsin.
- Unrestricted certification as a Substance Abuse Counselor (SAC), Clinical Substance Abuse Counselor (CSAC), or the substance use disorder specialty granted with the LCSW, LPC, or LMFT, with the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services (DSPS), or license eligible in the State of Wisconsin (Two or more years’ experience treating substance abuse disorders may be considered in lieu of substance abuse certification).
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
UW Health is committed to being a diverse, equitable, inclusive, and anti-racist workplace and is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Our integrity shines through in patient care interactions and our daily work practices as we work to embrace the knowledge, unique perspectives, and qualities each employee and faculty member brings to work each day. Applications from Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals, LGBTQ+ and non-binary identities, women, persons with disabilities, military service members and veterans are strongly encouraged. EOE, including disability/veterans.
UW Health Clinics – our physicians and staff provide an exceptional patient and family experience by delivering the highest quality of care in a compassionate environment. With more than 80 primary and specialty care clinics located throughout Dane County and the surrounding areas, we are proud to have the opportunity to impact the communities we serve.
Organization: UW Health
Job Location: Madison, WIRead the full article at: https://eimy.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/requisitions/preview/16878/?keyword=16878