80%-100% FTE, 32-40 hours/week based on candidate’s preference. Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm. No on call or weekend requirements. This position works a hybrid of in person and remote work from home.
Be part of something remarkable
Join our REMARKABLE team as a Mental Health Clinician/Clinical Psychologist. Working as an independent healthcare provider, you’ll play an integral role in our care teams by providing high-quality, cost-effective care to patients while working collaboratively within a multidisciplinary health team.
We are seeking a Mental Health Clinician or Clinical Psychologist to:
- Evaluate patients presenting with a wide range of mental health concerns and diagnoses.
- Collaborate with patients on individualized treatment plans with specific goals and outcomes.
- Coordinate patient care with primary care, other specialty providers, and families via written and verbal communication.
- Provide psychotherapy, utilizing multiple modalities and methods consistent with evidence-based practice, including specific and focused treatment protocols, when appropriate.
- Utilize progress monitoring and outcome measurement tools to assess benefits of psychotherapy and change the treatment plan, if necessary.
Minimum – Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Counseling.
Preferred – Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) or Psychology (Psy.D.) in Clinical Psychology or related field.
Minimum – One (1) year of experience providing evidence-based treatments for a variety of mental health and behavioral diagnoses for children, adolescents and adults.
Preferred – One (1) year of post doc experience in the area of Behavioral Health.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Relevant license and/or certification or license/certification eligible as a Mental Health provider as required in the State of Wisconsin (i.e., Psychologist, Licensed Professional Counselor-LPC, Licensed Clinical Social Worker-LCSW, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist-LMFT).
- If In-Home Primary Care Program: Valid Wisconsin Driver’s License.
Preferred – Licensure or eligible for licensure as a Psychologist in Wisconsin.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
UW Health is committed to being a diverse, equitable, inclusive and anti-racist workplace and is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Our integrity shines through in patient care interactions and our daily work practices as we work to embrace the knowledge, unique perspectives and qualities each employee and faculty member brings to work each day. Applications from Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals, LGBTQ+ and non-binary identities, women, persons with disabilities, military service members and veterans are strongly encouraged. EOE, including disability/veterans.
UW Health Clinics – our physicians and staff are dedicated to providing an exceptional patient and family experience by delivering the highest quality of care in a compassionate environment. With more than 80 primary and specialty care clinics located throughout Dane County and the surrounding areas, we are proud to have the opportunity to impact the communities we serve.
Organization: UW Health
Job Location: Madison, WIRead the full article at: https://eimy.fa.us6.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI/CandidateExperience/en/sites/CX_1/requisitions/preview/9828/?keyword=9828