We are seeking a Social Worker to:
- Provide support to pediatric patients and their families in the hospital and in specialty clinics.
- Utilize SW interventions to enhance patient and family functioning.
- Collaborate with the multidisciplinary medical team to develop patient goals, monitor progress, address barriers to goal achievement, and evaluate outcomes of individualized care plans.
Minimum – Master’s Degree in Social Work
Preferred – Two (2) years prior hospital based social work experience
Licenses and Certifications:
Minimum – Licensed in the state of Wisconsin with one of the following within 90 days of hire:
- Certified Advanced Practice Social Worker (CAPSW)
- Certified Independent Social Worker (CISW)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
60% FTE, 24 hours per week, scheduled Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM.
Organization: UW Health
Job Location: Madison, WI