Experience treating adults, children, and adolescents with a variety of mental healthcare needs.
Day-to-day job will include: diagnosing, developing treatment plans, providing therapy, evaluating treatment plans, and providing referrals for additional treatment needs.
Masters or Doctoral degree and State Licensure (Licensed Clinical Social Worker – LCSW, Licensed Professional Counselor- LPC, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist – LMFT)
Empathy, communication, active listening, problem solving, ethical, ability to work with diverse populations.
We offer our Therapists:
- Flexible work schedules: Full-time and part-time (20 hours week+) available – set your own schedule!
- 70% on-site work & 30% telemedicine work
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no weekends.
- Compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with match), LTIP (stocks), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Collegial work environment
- Newly designed and modern offices
- Full administrative support (scheduling & billing)
- Latest in digital technology
- Strong work/life balance!
Our Therapists are a critical part of our clinical team. We’re seeking Therapists who are:
- Fully licensed in Minnesota or Wisconsin
- LCSW, LICSW, LPC, LPCC, or LMFT
- Child, adolescent, or adult experience.
As a Therapist at LifeStance Health, you’re an integral part of our team, serving the mental healthcare needs of our clients of all ages. You’ll see clients in an outpatient clinical setting either in-person or via telehealth.