Job Title: Parent Support Program Coordinator
Description: Individuals in this position are responsible for developing, coordinating, and delivering services including case management, group facilitation, and individual counseling and support to parents/guardians in the Briarpatch Parent Support Program.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in human services or a related field.
- At least five (5) years of experience in a human service/family/youth development setting.
- Connections with Dane County school districts & alternative programs, familiarity with Youth Justice/Dane County Dept. of Human Services.
- Knowledge of substance abuse issues and knowledge of area resources for youth/families/parents.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, proficiency in MS Word, Excel, & Outlook.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides direct service, coordinates provision of case management, performs parent/caregiver group and individual counseling in compliance with program guidelines.
- Maintains records including intake data, time keeping, case files, dates of service, services received, discharge status and client demographics.
- Represents the agency at community-based meetings and outreach opportunities as requested.
- Understands/applies knowledge of: trauma informed care, protective parenting practices, LGBTQIA+ communities, harm reduction, Individual Education Plans (IEP’s), and adolescent development.
- Completes timely reports to program funders and/or regulatory agencies.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
To apply, candidates must submit a resume and cover letter by October 4, 2023 to:
Briarpatch Youth Services
Attn: Briarpatch Jobs
2720 Rimrock Road
Fitchburg, WI 53713-3337
Or Email firstname.lastname@example.org