The Part-Time MSW Program at UW-Madison allows students who are not able to pursue full-time study to work towards a master’s degree with hybrid classes: a combination of online and in person sessions. In person sessions take place every other Saturday. Students should plan to be on campus each semester.
- Low student-to-instructor ratio
- $800 per credit tuition (plus fees)
- Field placement may be offered in your home community
- Focus areas in Mental Health, Aging, Health, and Child, Youth, and Family Welfare
- Advanced Standing available
- Accredited by the Council on Social Work Education
- Highly ranked by US News & World Report
- Full admission scholarships available!