Responsibilities include providing clinical case management services, direct services and facilitating services for youth placed in foster homes in central Wisconsin. In addition, the position will provide ongoing support, education and supervision to the foster parents who care for these youth.
- Face-to-face contact with foster parents a minimum of once per week
- Face-to-face contact with foster children a minimum of once per week
- Facilitate treatment planning meetings for youth in care
- Complete all required documentation, assessments and reports as directed by CCR and required by DCF
- Complete annual foster parent evaluations and provide educational support as needed for assigned foster families
- Attend monthly staff meeting at main office in Middleton
- Provide after-hours On-Call coverage as assigned