Financial Aid

The Office of Student Financial Aid assists students with covering the full costs of attending UW-Madison through grants, loans, employment, and other forms of aid.

The Graduate School offers information for students funding graduate degrees. There are three basic types of graduate assistantships on campus: teaching, project, and research assistantships. Programs use their own internal processes to award assistantships to students. Part-Time MSW Program students should refer to the Graduate Assistantship Policy.

The Sandra Rosenbaum School of Social Work offers over 34 scholarships and awards specifically for social work students. Learn more about our awards and scholarships.